We’re pleased to announce that the RadianGEN team will be participating in a number of conferences this spring. Solar asset management (solarAM) is a growing topic in our industry and we’re excited to have the opportunity to share our expertise. If you’re in the area, please join us at the following conferences. We’ll be speaking, exhibiting and participating on panels for some great topics.
First up is Solar O&M North America, which takes place March 25-26 at Parc Wyndham 55 in San Francisco, California.
This conference and exhibition is the most comprehensive event on Solar Operations & Maintenance and Asset Management in the United States. Over the course of two days, upwards of 200 attendees will gain a better understanding of O&M opportunities and learn how to improve the ROI for their solar projects.
The event features some of the industry’s top experts, including keynote speakers from GTM Research, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, First Solar and more. They’ll tackle topics like performance and revenue maximization, data and performance analysis, legal O&M issues and asset management strategies – just to name a few.
- Commercial-scale asset owners sharing their perspective (March 25 at 2:25 p.m.) – Featuring RadianGEN VP of Operations Joe Kastner and Mainstreet Power VP of Asset Management Lex Coen, this panel will focus on the main issues associated with solar asset management, budget and investment considerations and the priorities of managing commercial-scale PV assets.
- In-house vs. outsourcing O&M (March 26 at 3:10 p.m.) – Featuring RadianGEN CEO Chad Sachs and First Solar Vice President O&M Bob Callery, this panel will focus on the experiences of a plant owner, pros and cons of each approach and strategic motivations for each approach.
Friends of RadianGEN recieve a 10% Discount when they register for Solar O&M North America online by clicking here.
Here’s a quick look at some of the other conferences we’ll be participating in over the next few months:
Solar Summit 2014– April 14-16 at The Wigwam Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
- PV Asset Management and O&M (April 15 at 2:45 p.m.) – Moderated by GTM Research Solar Analyst Nicole Litvak, this panel features RadianGEN CEO Chad Sachs, MaxGen Energy Services President Joe Brotherton and SunEdison President of Global Services Mark McLanahan.
Distributed Solar East– May 20-22 at the Washington Marriott, Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.
- Seizing Opportunities in East Coast Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Solar Markets (May 21 at 2:00 p.m.) – Featuring RadianGEN CEO Chad Sachs, EDF Renewable Director of Commercial Solar Energy Nadar Jandaghi, Nextsun Energy Managing Director Jake Kaskin and Nautilus Solar Energy President Laura Stern, this panel will focus on the key challenges facing C&I developers and strategies to overcome these challenges.
SolarTech West Coast 2014– Sept 30 – Oct 1 in Los Angeles, California (venues TBD)
- Large-scale solar project finance (April 9 at 2:30 p.m.) – RadianGEN CEO Chad Sachs will moderate this discussion.
To learn more about RadianGEN and our upcoming events, visit our website.